Whether you’re a parent or guardian, a local business-owner or a member of our community, you can get-involved to support our school. Here are just some of the ways in which you can support our outstanding pre-school:
- Join the committee! We’re always on the lookout for parents and guardians who can contribute some time every month to maintaining and developing our outstanding provision.
- Get involved in our events! Have you got a band? Are you a chef or caterer? Are you a master of organisation? We have a programme of events throughout the year that aim to generate funds and raise awareness of the school. Can you donate your skills or time to making our events a success?
- Volunteer your skills! Got a skill you can share with the children? Are you a musician or storyteller? Perhaps you’re a gardener or knitter? If there’s a specialist session you feel you could provide for our children, we want to hear from you. Please email Anna to let us know.
- Help us with maintenance! If you are a skilled tradesperson who can donate your time and expertise to helping us maintain our building, we would be eternally grateful. Please get in touch by contacting Anna.
If you are a local business, we would gratefully appreciate your sponsorship. Here are some of the ways in which you could sponsor us:
- Donate! We would gratefully accept any donations you or your business could make towards our wishlist or building fund. Please click here to donate on our “Just Giving” page.
- Display our marketing materials! You could support us by letting us display our marketing leaflets or posters to help us spread the word about our upcoming fundraising events.
- Fundraise on our behalf! Fancy a team-building bungee jump, sky dive, run or walk? We would be eternally grateful if you would raise money on our behalf through our “Just Giving” page. Please get in touch with Anna about more details about this.
Whatever you can give, however large or small, we’d be extremely grateful if you can donate via our Justgiving page. We’ll spend every penny on making our outstanding school even better! To support us, please email Anna Colyer, our fundraising officer at firstname.lastname@example.org